Why we like SugarCRM
SugarCRM has an experienced management team led by CEO Larry Augustin, the founder of open source pioneer VA Linux. The Company was founded in 2004 by John Roberts, Clint Oram, and Jacob Taylor and today has grown into a firm with a sizable client base and 350+ employees.
Key Board Members:
- Mary Coleman (Walden International)
- Mark Leslie (Founder of Veritas Software)
- Brooke Seawell (NEA)
- Josh Stein (DFJ)
- Larry Augustin, CEO
- Previously co-founder of VA Linux; holds a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Stanford University
- Andrew Chmyz, CFO
- Previously CFO of CRM vendor Medallia + COO of Concentric Medical
- Clint Oram, CTO
- Founder of SugarCRM; previously with Epiphany, Octane Software + Hewlett Packard
% of GSV figures are based upon the fair value of each holding as of December 31, 2013, or the cost basis of the holding (exclusive of transaction costs) if the investment closed subsequent to December 31, 2013. In either case, these values are divided by the net assets of GSV Capital as of December 31, 2013.