Why we like rSmart
rSmart has assembled an outstanding leadership team at the management and Board level, comprising successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders in higher education, open-source software and SaaS. In addition, rSmart is the only commercial enterprise to have Board seats on both the Sakai and Kuali Foundations.
- John Robinson, Co-Founder and Chairman
- Widely recognized visionary in higher education; for more than 35 years he has been serving colleges and universities worldwide with innovative software technology
- Chris Coppola, Co-Founder, President and CEO
- Spent more than a decade as an entrepreneur designing, engineering and managing the development of e-learning solutions for colleges and universities; has helped build the Sakai and Kuali communities into robust and sustainable organizations
- Tony Potts, Co-Founder and CTO
- Work on open-source projects has spanned many fronts, from lead developer on OSP 1.5 to architect and development manager on the Kuali Financial System project; author of seven computer books on subjects ranging from Java development to 3D graphics
% of GSV figures are based upon the fair value of each holding as of March 31, 2015, or the cost basis of the holding (exclusive of transaction costs) if the investment closed subsequent to March 31, 2015. In either case, these values are divided by the net assets of GSV Capital as of March 31, 2015.