Why we like DreamBox Learning
Netflix CEO Reed Hastings acquired DreamBox in April 2010, and since that time, Reed and the Board have hired an exceptionally talented management team with significant experience in K-12 education and product development.
Key Board Members:
- John Doerr (world-renowned venture capitalist)
- Jessie Woolley-Wilson, CEO
- Formerly President of Blackboard's K-12 Group and President of LeapFrog SchoolHouse
- Greg Long, SVP of Product Development
- Formerly Chief Product Officer of Rosetta Stone and SVP of Development with LeapFrog SchoolHouse
- Dan Kerns, VP and Chief Architect
- Formerly VP of Engineering of Pure Networks and served as Director of Engineering of VMware
% of GSV figures are based upon the fair value of each holding as of September 30, 2015, or the cost basis of the holding (exclusive of transaction costs) if the investment closed subsequent to September 30, 2015. In either case, these values are divided by the fair value of total portfolio investments of GSV Capital as of September 30, 2015.