Why we like Control4
Will West served as the Company's CEO from inception until September 2011 when Martin Plaehn, most recently a senior executive with Real Networks, joined Control4 as CEO. Co-founders Will West and Eric Smith are now the Company's Chairman/Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Architect, respectively.
Key Board Members:
- Steve Vassallo (Foundation Capital)
- Chris Paisley (former CFO of 3Com)
- Len Jordan (Frazier Technology Ventures)
- Rob Born (Thomas Weisel Venture Partners)
- Scott Petty (vSpring Capital)
- Dan Strong, CFO
- Was CFO at iBAHN
- Richard Walker, EVP
- Led HP's consumer desktop business
- Jim Arnold, SVP Sales
- Was SVP of Sales at DIRECTV
% of GSV figures are based upon the fair value of each holding as of September 30, 2013, or the cost basis of the holding (exclusive of transaction costs) if the investment closed subsequent to September 30, 2013. In either case, these values are divided by the net assets of GSV Capital as of September 30, 2013.